Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

My Arrival....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Dante

Adrian Dante

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 am

Somehow life is different from the books and movies that pervert modern society. These places here don't exhibit the fanciful way of life found in the entertainment value videos. The people aren't kind to you and the next one in line might be the person that stabs you. People want to protect each other from the horrors of the world, but they only want to do that if you sleep with them. Sex, is the justification for a beautiful life. That is the justification for the time and money put into spreading your legs just to have a good time. He wasn't running, per say. He was traveling and it was his intention to change the past. By making the present a much better place to live he'd hoped to make up for the sins of the past. He looked at the window and smiled at the beautiful architecture of the world he was about to enter into. The look of the place had a feel to it that rivaled that of the dark places of England. He stared to the outside as his train rolled in and prepared himself mentally for the coming storm. Quite literally, there was a large storm system rolling in and he wanted to get off the train. He needed to get to a hotel soon and so he started to gather his bag. He traveled light and was usually able to carry all of his belongings in one case. For this trip, he had succeeded and the train finally stopped.

He maneuvered himself into the aisle of the train car that he was in and stood up at the ending motion of the train. He looked around as he moved toward the exit of the car. He watched the people slowly get off and after several moments he found his way to the end. He stepped off the metal guides and looked up at the station. The station itself gave him an eerie Victorian Goth feeling and he laughed to himself. He was a vampire and he had an eerie feeling. He laughed to himself on the inside. His face, though, was carved out of marble. His muscles tensed and the slight colder weather. He wasn't fazed by the change in weather and in the coming storm's wind currents. He was among the changed ones and had been for quite some time. He looked around one last time at the walking meat bags; no he shouldn't have thought that, the people around him and started to walk out of the train station and into the town of Blansko of the Czech Republic.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 am

In the small small unnoticeable café, that was basically empty at this time, a lone femme sat at the table in the corner. For the strangest, even thought she was sitting outside, it did not seem that she would feel any cold upon her skin. She was clad in a long elegant black leather coat that hid anything whatever was under it. Tight jeans and heeled boots of leather adorned her well fit legs. Her hair were clipped up in a slightly messy manner, piercing grey eyes hidden under brown shades from the still bright sun of the early autumn. In one hand there was a carton cup full of spiced latte, in another there was some book....or a big notebook as it would seem. The female seemed to be drifted into whatever she was reading. Until...some stupidly brave fool made a foolish mistake.

Oh how foolish he was by thinking that he can steal from Maya Campberleigh and to be not punished at all. Maya did let him run, she did let him think he was unnoticed. After all, she get him in no time at all. And man did she get him. Maya finished her coffee, calmly stood up putting the book into her bag, puts the bag onto her back and walked off. She could smell the thief, because she was a thief herself. And to steal from a thief is a big mistake. Walking slowly she spotted a random shadow and skipped into it unnoticed. For quite a while she was gone until luckily the thief reached he shadow on his path which just happened to be far in front of the stranger who got out of the train(Adrian). This Femme Fatale smirked to herself like the devil and stepped behind the thief who was now having a relief. But he was far from safe.

Maya in no time had him knocked to the ground, without even him realizing what happened. Think you can robb a thief, boy? Man you are so foolish. This was your biggest mistake. She mused darkly taking back her wallet and skipped back into he shadows before the guy looked around. He was young. Way too young to be a good thief. Probably new to this yet. Maya would have kick him in the guts but she was not that heartless. Her only intention now was to scare him to death so that he would not rob anyone at all ever again. Maya stepped out from the shadows as glared at him with a strange calm demeanour. Get the hell outta my eyes, boy, or you might regret for robbing a council member. Te eyes of a boy widened to the biggest possible size in fear now and he got up and ran off like the devil from the cross. She smirked to herself, stepped into the shadows, glad there were not so many people that would notice she was skipping into the shadows and back. Soon she was walking by the stranger(Adrian) calmly. New to the town, eh?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dante

Adrian Dante

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 am

He looked at this strangely attractive woman whom had just spoken to him. He measured her up with his eyes and was quite curious about her. She had moved through the shadows like a professional and it wondered him about her, what is she? He moved to face her completely and simply stared. He wanted to see this beautiful creature who seemed as dangerous as she is lovely. He was surprised at her voice, for it was very delicate despite her violent tendencies to chase down criminals. He walked around her feeling something in his gut about her. This infatuation with this woman was strange, "Yes." He answered with his Irish accent, "I am new to this place. I am a traveler and looking for a place to stay." He mused for a moment looking at her attractive features. He thought to himself, how can this kind of beautiful creature exist in this world? His mind open for the world was marveling at her. He was reserved in his looks and didn't display his thoughts on them. He looked at her, "Do you know of any place that might have some bed available for me?" He gave her a smile that had a trace of seduction, but was not intended.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 am

She smirked some at the stranger. Man his voice was so deep. Her were hidden behind the shades, she was glad about that. The man beside her was handsome indeed. She had to admit he was rarity. Especially with such a Irish accent he had. It took much to shush her inner sequel girl who was ogling and drooling at this man. Most of all - these lovely deep eyes. Oh yes, she could sooo willingly drawn into them. For all eternity. And these strong hands. No doubt they were skilled. Maya shook these thoughts as suddenly she caught herself daydreaming about quite naughty things. But boy oh boy he was a truly dishy guy. Sure is. she said plain and simple then just turned to walk at first slowly so that he could catch up with her. Usually her pace would be quick and still graceful. You're lucky man that I am heading to that direction. I have some busyness there so to speak....anyway. The words left her lips in a form of hidden offer that she can help him find it. Surely, she had to admit to herself that she was only curious about him and did not want leave just yet his side. Something seemed to attract her like a strong magnet to this man. Nor was she going to leave him out off her sight.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dante

Adrian Dante

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:24 pm

He followed the little minx out of the area staring surprisingly at her swaying hips. He could appreciate a beautiful woman as much as any man, but even this was too much for him. He was enamored with her, though, she had her life and he had his vacation. He imagined a strange scene of her in his room of a fine hotel drinking wine and having delightful conversation. He felt that this woman was a strange creature and could feel lust dripping off of her like she had just gotten out of the water. She in her own small way gave him the reminiscence of his time spent in England. He tried to shut those memories away. He didn't want to live that life and spent everyday paying for that mistake. As he walked with her the buildings went from a more Victorian faded feel to a Gothic style. He watched as more buildings were transformed into towers of black, gray, and slate. The streets themselves had a cobble look to them as if this was a scene from the seventeen and eighteen hundreds. He marveled at the life that was in this town of Blansko. As he walked his clothes began to feel tight against his muscles even more so than normal. He glanced at the people to see if they were noticing, however, they were moving on in their lives and hadn't seen a thing. His body was reacting to the weather, though, he wasn't susceptible to it. Perhaps, he thought, it was the woman he was following. He was thinking of his home and the antique collections there; he hoped that his care takers were doing their job as paid. He moved up a little and brought his thoughts to the here and now. He looked at the woman in front of him, "May I have your name Miss? My name is Adrian Dante." He bows and takes her hand to kiss it only stopping for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 am

Maya walked the streets like the cat gracefully. She seemed to be in a rather good mood today. It could seem as if she had a good....regardless that a young thief had tried to rob her. Gladly for her, he had a great misfortune. A smirk came to her pouty lips at that thought. Poor boy now thinks he threatened a council member and he's doomed while he was only tricked. She wondered if he will ever try to do this again. Well if he'd do it to her again, she wouldn't be that much kind. However, she had a task to do now. A stranger to lead to the center and show where to get a room. A handsome stranger as no any other. Maya nibbled on the corner of her lower lip and shook her head. Something strange was going on. Strange visions been born in her mind that made her to wonder if it was hers or....but nah....this cannot be. It possibly was just her imagination. Maya wasn't planning to drink wine with a stranger. Nice to meet you, Handsome! she thought as inner squeal girl screamed that one word almost making her to say it aloud, Adrian Dante.I'm Maya Campberleigh. she said introducing herself briefly and perked an eyebrow as he stopped to kiss her hand. She would stare at that if she would be no in a hurry. A handsome gentleman who's name sounds so familiar. Just like the local writer of Blansko. she thought to herself and shook her head. If she would not be shameless, she would have blushed it at how nice it felt what he did and how nice felt the warmth of his own hand. She did let go off his hand almost unwillingly. So uhm. What brought you to this small boring town of Blansko, mister Dante?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dante

Adrian Dante

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:42 pm

He was still thinking of her and her walk as she gave him her name. Maya, the name sounded familiar, like a dream girl. She was hot and he wanted to show her his man....liness and give her a thrill or eight. What were these thoughts? She was a girl that he had just met and he was thinking these things when he was clearly a man from the upper streets of society. He had a business and was a respected collector of antiques. He could envision this sex object as his.....Stop it, he thought, this is ridiculous. He wandered after her ambling toward the destination. He started to pick up stray thoughts from some where. He thought that they sounded of Maya's voice. Handsome.....he smiled thinking of that thought. He wished she was thinking of him, but shook his head. He knew she wouldn't find a stranger handsome like that. She was the kind of girl that snagged millionaires for themselves. He chuckled to himself thinking that he might invite her for a drink later if he got the chance. He practiced to himself, would you like to have a drink? He shook his head laughing on the inside. He was well respected and still couldn't talk to women. He then got another thought in his mind about a writer and thought that he would look up the people of this town. He might talk to the denizens of this place and see what he can learn. It has an interesting look about it and he might try to visit again if it peeks his interest. "Where are we going if I may ask?" he asked politely. He had been almost ashamed to have let her hand go. He wanted keep holding it and go further perhaps.....stop it......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival....   My Arrival.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Arrival....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lau'Dela :: Town Blansko, Czech Republic :: Central Station-
Jump to: