Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

Morrow has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margo

Margo

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Heels greeted the cobblestone. The metal heel grating as thin scraps formed on the bottom of her ivory shoes. The tongue of the heels trimmed with lace as jewel broach was attached to the center of shoe. The jewel was outlined in diamonds within the center an oval onyx. Black stockings coated her fragile legs dulling her pale skin to mesh with the world. At her waist was a skirt made of tulle. The fabric bunched in bellowing layers creating a ball gown affect. The bottom of the tulle exposed creating a angelic edge to her traveler‘s gown. The silk fabric that layered overtop was of white and black pin striping. The large vertical lines painted on her body, a civil war among the shades as one refused to cross paths, for the world is both dark and night, never is it gray. The skirt draped over the tulle as the back of her skirt was bustled with black tiny bows. Her top was a white corset with black ribbon stitching her inside, constricting her movement like a python as it engulfed her curved outline. Along her perky breasts a thin line of cleavage was painted upon the fleshed canvas. She was a woman whose conservative attire addressed her proper nobility. Prime and refined as appeared as a doll all dressed in silk.

A jacket was worn to shield her naked arms as the sleeves tightly slithered its way down her wrists. Mimicking lace blanketed her digits as no skin kissed the new world. Her blonde hair was bobby pinned into a mound of curls as a small black hat was slanted along the mound. Within the center of the top hat was the same jewel on her shoes. Dangling from the rim of the hat was a small sheet of tulle, veiling a portion of her face. She was a present to the world, a precious porcelain doll to be placed upon the mantel never to be touched but to be admired.

Those pale blue eyes looked from beyond the veil as she watched fellow patrons in use of the transportation. Her plump red lips twisted into a distorted blood smile as her pearl white teeth peered out. As she stood on the sidewalk her shoulders arched, her chest lifted as a workman handed her, her luggage. Margo bowed her head as she curtseyed in humbling gratitude as she picked up one of her suitcases. Her head turned as if gazing into your eyes, watching your steps, devouring your essence. Margo’s lips parted as she whispered, her voice dancing within the traveling breeze drifting into the listener’s ears. “Accueillir à mon lendemain.”

Translation: Welcome to my morrow.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 am

It has been already few day since she came to Caen in France. Why she was so attracted to small towns, Kiara had no idea. But having a mission to do in Caen, she glad that it was not the bustling never sleeping city. And now, when she found out that the annual GODTAM gathering is going to be set up in her beloved Blansko, Kiara was more than happy to return back home. Kiara became all exited like already in a train and when it had reached it's respective destination, Kiara stepped out of it into station with a wide smile on her lips. 'Hello, my love! I'm back.. she said more to herself excitedly and smiled as people seemed to pass her walking to mind their own busyness. Clad in her favourite red warm coat she noticed how the weather changed in here. Once that it was deep winter now it was warmer, snow became into a mush, good she was wearing her tight black jeans that now are neatly stuffed into her long elegant boots. Ice and ice on the road everywhere. 'Crap.....the weather is most likely same everywhere.. she sighed to herself.

Her expressive brown eyes looked around after saying last words and she nodded to herself. Her eyes thought caught a sight of a flawlessly beautiful blond woman. Her nicely shaped eyebrow perked up a little in wonder. What was a vampire doing here in Blansko? And especially not a Moravian. Things had really began to change lately. The ability to recognize none humans and many others who are members of Otherworld becoming lightly annoying than interesting. But she did not mind it. It sometimes helps her much. Her wiccan coven tells her it's important. Especially having such duties as hers. But, she just shrugged these thoughts off and let out a soft sigh looking for a bench to take a seat. Outside there was none. So she headed inside the beautiful authentic building of the station and took a seat. Kiara still had to wait until taxi will arrive to take her home and check her to-do list of the day...or maybe of all week.
Back to top Go down
https://laudela.rpg-board.net
Margo

Margo

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:12 am

Margo smiled as she stalked Kiara. Her own eyes grew visible at the questionable glance. Margo waited, as she bent forward, her arms rooting towards the cobble as her gloved fingers curled along the handles scooping up the luggage, her identity dangling along her knees as she followed Kiara inside. Margo placed a seat beside Kiara as she lowered the cases once more. Margo laced her fingers along her lap as she sat upright along the bench.

Her pale pools drowned Kiara’s silhouette as Margo looked forward. Her facial expression changed as she became distressed. Her head turned as a child as she turned to Kiara. Her voice was gentle as she sung the spoken word. “Forgive me milady, I dare not wish to interrupt a charming stranger, but I must, in desperate times one is searching for desperate measures. You see milady I am lost. I have arrived per request to join in a…certain event.” Margo rested her elbow along her thigh as she turned her head as her hips pivoted, her body twisting to stare at Kiara.

Margo leaned forward, her warm breath stroking the stranger’s jaw. “I know what you are and I know you know what I am. Do not hide my flower, there is no need to. For you are among a friend and ally. May the past be in its resting place, may the present and future collide as one.” Margo spoke slowly, her voice slightly jargon due to the second language. The delay was purposeful as her plump tongue flicked along her inner roof, as well as her lips.

As the bus pulled up Margo turned her head forward as the doors of the bus opened up. Margo took her bags. “Le bon Coup manqué de jour. Kiara, l'obscurité de mai est à votre dos et la lumière avant que vous.” Margo smiled as she bowed her head as she walked towards the steps to find her seat.

Translation: Good day Miss. Kiara, may darkness be at your back and the light before you.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

The conversation was almost over when the flawless lady approached lady and spoke to her. Kiara had to keep herself from going into 'awe' mode and dropping her jaw. The waman was even more beautiful from close up. Everything, all the aura that surrounded the woman, was screaming Old School Lady out loud - the manners, the clothings, the way she spoke to Kiara. She shook her head lightly to shake her dazed face expression and tactically finishing the conversation on the phone turned all attention to the female beside her. A light smile crossed Kiara's lips as she noded. Hello, miss. Good to hear that we know the truth thought if we keep talking about it in public - it might be not a good thing. Talking about events - here in Blansko may be many events. She said with a smile watching the woman get herself into the bus. But if you want to talk about it, I will be waiting any place out off public. she said, not aloud, but in her very mind. Kiara was happy to have one of these mental abilities. It comes in handy more and more. Once she was left alone, Kiara's taxi arrived soon. She stood up taking her luggage and walked over to the car. Telling the driver the directions, Kiara took a seat in front seat beside the driver and the two had a somewhat conversation until they would reach Kiara's home.
Back to top Go down
Margo

Margo

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 am

As she took her seat her head turned looking out the window. As Kiara spoke to her through mental play Margo nodded her head. She replied slowly as she concealed her mind focusing on the transparent world. “Ah Lady Kiara, what the world shall bring us, I speak only with purpose and meaning, you must let it be known that there are no secrets between friends. If you wish to meet in solitude it shall be arranged. Meet at the gathering, I am a guest within the pew, we shall meet again in time and when the time comes ask away my child. Never fear only pursue. Punctuality is the key. Never be late and always be prompt. Until morrow Lady Kiara for what brings you is your cause, however, let me be apart of the purpose.” Margo smiled as she giggled within her head. She turned her head as she faced the back of the seat before her. As the bus drew to her street she reached her hand pulling on the rope ringing for the bus to stop. As it stopped along the corner of her street. Margo stepped into the walk space as she walked down the steps. The bus abandoned her at her home. She stood, her eyes gazing upon the abyss of abandonment, the eldest orphan along the block. Margo walked up the cracked steps as she forced herself through the broken door.

“Ma maison, ma maison. ah, les roses bientôt ils fleuriront. La rose glorieuse et facile dont les épines gravent ma signature au monde. L'encre a fait de sang et d'émotion motivé de l'âme immortelle.” As Margo spoke her voice bubbled, exploring the cobwebbed crevasses. The crystal chandeliers swayed like the gallows. She was surrounded by dread and doubt, this shall be the school, this shall be a rebirth. As she walked deeper into the lifeless building she headed towards the main stage, the entrance for her inspiration.

Translation: My home, my home. ah, the roses soon they shall bloom. The glorious, effortless rose whose thorns engrave my signature to the world. Ink made of blood and emotion driven from the immortal soul.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:43 am

(We could proceed for another for another thread if you wish.)
Back to top Go down
Margo

Margo

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 pm

((Lead the way darling. Any suggestions?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morrow has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morrow has arrived   Morrow has arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morrow has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lau'Dela :: Town Blansko, Czech Republic :: Central Station-
Jump to: