Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

Private SPA (Damon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Private SPA (Damon) Empty
PostSubject: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

The last night seemed to be somewhat.....extreme, if she could say so. Meeting two vampires where one of which was Damon Salvatore was a trouble. After such a semi-conflict and being drained as she was, Kiara felt exhausted. She had to admit her sleep was well and even better. She slept as dead over all night, withouth any dreams...And till almost half the day. Gladly there were not too much to do and she could have time for herself later. She met a few persons....important. Worked on her journals...worked on her magic....and thought over what she will be talking about in a GODTAM gathering. Also was planning to meet another important person. A seemingly flawless femme fatale, an elegant blond vampire lady who claimed to be her friend. Well, Kiara saw no threat in her so why not. Besides her coven affiliates with many creatures.

Kiara did not notice how the evening came and she finally returned from her evening yoga exercises. Blansko had many nice places and Kiara seemed to find one of the best ones. Pondering all day she was bothering herself with one question. Should she allow Damon in or not? If she will remove the protection, would not demons try to get her? Home, after all, is her only safe sanctuary. And Damon is her soulmate. The only one if she would accept him. If demons did not try till now, they would not try this time. A soft sigh escaped her lips. I really hate you, Damon Salvatore.. she whispered to herself not even believing in her own words.

Shaking her head, she walked into the bathroom and filled the tub with water, scented with apple and cinnamon flavours, mouth watering. A few candles here and there, a glass of red wine and she relaxed closing her eyes feeling how the liquid welcomed and embraced it. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. This was so nice. Peace. No Damon. No any negative emotions. Just peace and serenity. What else she could want? A feeling of loneliness to be gone....Now as she realized this....the thoughts about Damon invaded her mind. She already missed him.
Back to top Go down
https://laudela.rpg-board.net
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 pm

The night came sooner than he had anticipated. His head lowered in the evening shadows, which soon shifted into the moonlit figures. His frame would be hunker beside a small window, letting said moonlight in. It was crescent shaped tonight. "Partial moon...Yielding it's partial like among the night dwellers...." He paused and closed his eyes, thinking of the previous night. Certainly she was thinking about it too. He's not a forgetable personage. "Kiara." He spoke her name allowed, yet in whisper form. It sounded as if it would be carried off into the wind to fall upon her ears. If only. His mind devoured the thoughts of her as the night became more lively as time went on.

Choices. Everyone has them. It builds up who we are and what we become. Right now Damon had a choice. To venture out to see his claimed Lover, or to remain dormant and have her come to him. Both seem rather appealing. The latter being less likely to happen. She didn't even know where he came from, much less where he lived. He chuckled at the thought of her looking for him walking around aimlessly. "Funny..." He said as if he were talking to someone else. No but seriously, he needed to decide what he was going to do. With the proper adjustments he pushed himself up upon his feet, turned away from the window. His eyes slowly opened, keeping his head lowered. "Kiara." He'd say producing the same effect as before.

Damon turned toward the window, lifting his head, gazing out the window. He propped a hand against the wall, beside the window, leaning some. Much of the nocturnals would be out and about. Damon could already pick out the dead beat, bottom feeders. Or to the ignorant human, Vampires. It amused him that humans would group them all in one category. "Humans are so...oblivious." He smirked, pushing the window open with his free hand. The cold breeze wisked him causing him to smile. "It's going to be a cold night..." He exclaimed, leaping out the window, heading to Kiara's home. With her blood in his veins, he knew exactly where to go. It was only a matter of time before he would be by her window, peering in hoping she would have notice him there.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Once in the water, all the life's troubles had gone to nothing. The relax overwhelmed her body. Kiara was up to the neck in the steaming water. It was almost hot. Her eyes closed down and she drifted off into her own small private world. No thoughts...questions...no Damon....but just as she heard a glimpse of a thought about that obnoxious arrogant vampire, a name seemed to whisper into her mind. Kiara presumed she was dreaming possibly. But when the name of hers has reached second time, the voice seemed as if would caress her bare skin. Her eyes shot open in realisation that something went terribly wrong. Something she did not expect to happen. Or...did she? Kiara remained in the water still until she risked a glance at the window that was not too far from the bath tub. Her eyes grew wide suddenly. Hand instantly shot to grab a plush huge towel. As she stood the towel covered her body in an instant. Kiara then walked to the window and glared at it. She knew who it was and that he was staring at her. Quite rude.

Get out!

She yelled in his mind glaring warningly. In truth she was trying to cover her own blush. Her hand covered the window until she would not see Damon. If he wanted to see her that bad he will have to wait. That is if she still will allow him in. Or if he will find the one entrance ward-free that she left and forgot about. She let out a heavy frustrated sigh and dried herself off. Quickly she slipped into the plush comfy bath robe and fastened it with a belt. She then dried her hair with a towel to almost dry and then still pondered leaving the bathroom. Her eye peered through the tiny space left as she just barely opened the door. It seems he was not inside. Good. Letting out a sigh of relief she walked out of the bathroom wondering if he saw her dressing. But all she could imagine was....Him and all the naughty things they could do once alone. The idea seemed not too much appealing and she let out a sigh and got herself a glass of wine. He'd better behave....Kiara might be a threat to him...
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

"I will do more than that..." That was the deciding factor. How could someone feel the way she did and to say such a thing. Nothing else matter to him now. He was already in rage mode. His anger boiled to the service as he quickly vanished from her view in the window. How was he suppose to know that she would be in the shower or something like unto it. His eyebrows furled up in aggravation. Silly human. He thought, quickly biting his lip hard, causing it to bleed. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and suckled the blood that poured from his lip. The night was young yet he wanted it to be over already. What was he going to do now? Damon had set out to see his proclaimed, "lover" only to be shunned by her quick to rage personality.

He scoffed, pocketing his hands rather quickly. The bitter wind seemed almost sweet to his skin. Damon inhaled the winter air enjoying the feel of it conflicting with his boiling blood. What better to let off some steam than to walk around the town for moment. Even though this mood wouln't leave him for a while. His head would be lowered, looking as though he admired the the stoned filled road. The thought crossed his mind of how long it would take to cave someone's head in against the pavement. A demonic smile slid over his lips as his mind toyed with this thought. I never smashed someone's head in before. he caught himself stopped in the middle of the road. He could hear everything around him as clear as day. There was a couple nearby confessing their love to each on the park bench. Damon's eyes quickly glared upon the two.

I guess the mixture of being told to get out and his all natural disdain for humans, triggered an innate reaction. He smoothly glided over to them, posting up against the tree. His eyes were fixated on what seemed to be a woman at first, but as his eyes began to focus, it was another male. An extremely femanine male. With a soft voice to make it seem as though he were a woman. Damon growled lowly,but kept his composure. I wonder. He thought eyeing the male, giving him the look he would to seduce women. The male glanced over at Damon taking his eyes off his Lover for a moment and blushed. Yep, it will work. Damon chuckled within himself staying the course. The other quickly turned around, eyeing Damon. Now the other was clearly a man. He had a strong chin and nice broad shoulders. "Excuse me..Can we help you?" The male scowled, grabbing the other's hand. Damon shook his head idly standing by."No you may not."
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Kiara paced back and forth sipping on her wine but the drops of the crimson liquid seemed to stuck in her throat. Damn him...how can that possibly be that she feels such a desire and and anger at same time. How can it be that she feels such a horrible guilt after kicking him out before he could even think to invade. His last words echoing in her mind quickly. She was so exited that her hand twitched crushing the almost empty glass of wine. The wine itself spilling with the small shards of the glass. A few seemed to cut her flesh deep. Kiara twitched at that and hurried for a tourniquet. Her hand grabbed a random towel and pressed it to the injuries after picking shards out carefully. With her hand covered she quickly walked into the kitchen and washed the injuries. They were not too much deep thought, so it was easy for her to heal, good she knew some trick up her sleeve. But Damon surely will have to pay for it. Right...as if she could bring herself to do anything.

A little tired now, she changed her clothings and rushed out to look for Damon. She could not allow him to do any stupid thing for many reasons. Which comes to one big reason she could not allow herself to admit. Walking down the streets it did not take too long to find him. And find him flirting with a man?! For god's sake. What was he thinking. Quickly she approached him, snatched his hand pulled off in the most..possessive manner. I hope you are not thinking to behave carelessly and recklessly because you might regret for it later. Very much so.. she muttered as they still walked. Her mind playing games with her. Drawing strangest visions of him...her....and what they..She shook all these images off. But they were returning and that angered her. And she was angry at him and at herself. She's not like that. Not the outrageous unpredictable witch....Kiara has always been nice. What in the world happened to her? Was it him? Was it her sanity?
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Oh so she shows up. His eyes glanced over to Kiara as she quickly grabbed his hand. The couple were gone in seconds. Damon didn't care. It was jut for fun anyways. His eyes laid upon hers, having very little in them except a hint of frustration. "Something I can help you with Kiara? Or are you going to tell me to get out again?" He snatched his hand from her, pocketing both of them. He offered a shrug of disappointment. Or rather he made it seem like he was disappointed at the loss of his muse for tonight. "Save your speeches for someone that is willing to listen. I'm up for you running off at the mouth telling me how I should run my life. Have you forgotten who I am? I am Damon Salvatore and nobody and I mean nobody tells me what I should and shouldn't do." His pale eyes beamed into hers, as if to send the message from his eyes directly into her mind.

Fury. That was his statement. The semi-lit night added more to his fury, or rather the aura of the night. With his ranting, it would draw attention to him. Probably the unwanted kind. Folks began to whisper amongst themselves. "Isn't that the dark one they were looking? My he gives me the creeps." One exclaimed, leaning to say to the other who had a disquisted look on his face. His nose was crinkled up, with his arms folded firmly over his chest. "Vampires...." He stearnly said, before spitting at his feet, as if saying the name was just as rancid as eating week old turkey salad. "The world would be so much better and cleaner without the undead walking among us." Other collaborated and began to join up into a group, all against vampires and "things" like unto them.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 pm

She glared at him and at his statements. Damon was a walking trouble so to speak. Softly spoken words she would not dare to call him any harsher. But her words still would be firm. He was ranting at her. She could sense his fury and anger but it did no good to him. Kiara was not afraid. She was used to all kinds of crap that sometimes the creatures gives to her. Unworthily. Her eyes rolled at him. First of all you are an obnoxious kid who does not realize that you are putting all kind to a danger. she said and still pulled him with herself to walk. Gladly this femme knew a place where they could speak safely about such things. One of these places was her home. The other was a special night club for all supernatural. Her eyes glanced around at all the gathering people and frowns at it and more at Damon. Her words still firm and angry. But her eyes shows clearly she only is worried. Don't you understand a thing? You putting yourself into bigger danger than you imagine. As if it would not be enought that Moravian Council is looking for you, you causing people to send hunters upon your ass. she said.

Kiara felt sickly worried. She would never forgive herself if anything would happen to him. We need to talk seriously, Damon...you do not realize into what world you stumbled in... she said and just held back sigh. She hated arguing. It was spoiling her nerves. Sometimes causing emotional crisis what brings physical exhaustion. Soon the two approached a house where Kiara lives and she turned to face him with a serious look in her eyes. Don't be so furious, Damon. You get only things you provoke. I don't like arguing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private SPA (Damon)   Private SPA (Damon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private SPA (Damon)
Page 1 of 1